Portable Handheld Load Cell Display - TEDS Plug & Play Ready Model: AHM
The Load Cell Central model: AHM digital indicator is extremely easy to setup and use. This indicator is small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, while just as capable as many of our standard full size digital indicators. The AHM can store calibration data for two load cells or allow dual range setup (lb to kg, Grams to Kilograms etc).
It comes standard with RS232 output for applications requiring data logging. Using the 6' RS232 cable assembly with a DB9 connector, it connects to a PC COM port. Also included is a black leather case, with shoulder strap and a clear viewing window which allows full access to all the front panel keys. See the AHM brochure for full specifications.
- Portable battery operated display works with Load Cells, Torque, and Pressure Transducers
- Easy setup & Calibration, TEDS Plug & Play Ready
- Toll Free Technical Support 1-800-LOADCEL
- Stores calibration information for two sensors or dual ranges (lb-kg etc.) for a single sensor
- 7 1/2 digit LCD display, with "Low Battery," "Peak," "Valley," "Net," and "Shunt Calibration" indicators
- RS232 continuous output for data logging, printing or a remote display
- Peak and Trough values 'hold' feature
- 5VDC sensor excitation & 50mV/V input range
- Internal rechargeable battery option
Order model: AHM-RB