Load Cell Simulator Model: PVS-10
Load Cell Central's PVS-10 load cell simulator is encased in a rugged ABS enclosure for use in the field and is designed with the scale technician in mind. This load cell simulator is ideal for troubleshooting scale indicators and verifying proper indicator setup, it can also be used for simulating pressure and torque strain gauge based transducers. The vernier provides infinitely variable adjustment in coarse, medium or fine ranges, and is ideal for testing setpoints for batching, check weighing, and other load cell applications where relay outputs are used. Our PVS Series also includes lower cost models without the vernier adjustment. The PVS-10 load cell simulator is typically in stock for quick delivery.
- ABS Plastic 4.5" L X 3.5" W X 1.25" H
- Binding posts accepts up to 14 AWG wire or banana plugs.
- Fixed Step Potentiometer:
- 0-3mV/V by 0.5 increments
- Resistor Temp. Coefficent:
- +/- 5 ppm/°C
- < 0.02%
- Bridge Resistance:
- 350 Ohms nominal
- Vernier Adjustment:
- 0-0.5 mV/V; 0-1.5 mV/V; 0-3 mV/V