Load Cell Signal Conditioner 4-20mA Output Model: OM-13
The Model OM-13 is a self contained, AC powered signal conditioner for load cells / scales. It contains a precision differential isolation amplifier with filtered output and a highly regulated, low noise, adjustable output bridge excitation source. The unit is completely encapsulated for use in rugged environments.
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, specifications apply after one hour warm up at 25°C ambient. Temperature Coefficients apply between 0°C and 55°C ambient.
- Complete Strain Gage Load Cell Signal Conditioner
- Isolated 4-20 mA or 0-20 mA Output
- Output Capable of Driving 1000 ohm Loop
- Bridge Balance with 80% Tare Offset Capability
- High Gain Amplifier; Can Accept Full Scale Live Load Signals as Low as 5 mV and Provide 16 mA Output Span
- Excitation Supply Capable of DrivIng Four Load Cells
- AC Powered
- Rugged Epoxy Encapsulated Design
- Weighing with Load Cells
- Process Control Add-on Loops
- Can Be Used With All Types of Low Output Sensors