Wireless Load Cell / Serial RS232 Interface Model: T24-SO
The T24-SO creates a serial output which can include data from up to eight T24 acquisition devices and optionally sum them. The output is suitable for connecting to a printer, serial display, or for feeding directly into a PC or PLC.
The actual serial output can be designed by the user which can include free text or tokens which can represent real data, i.e. <V1> would be decoded as the value from input 1 when the output is triggered.
The serial output can consist of a single line of data suitable for feeding into an LED display module or a more complex, multi-line result that can contain a mixture of fixed and variable data suitable for tickets, receipts, etc., for printed output.
The serial output is fixed at 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, and no parity; RS232 and RS485 are supported. Baud rates can be selected as 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, or 460800. The output can be triggered from an external digital trigger or by the arrival of data from a specific device.
- Two-way radio system for data integrity
- Wide operating voltage range
- Worldwide license-exempt 2.4 GHz radio
- Gather data from up to 8 remote acquisition devices
- User-defined output
- Up to 800 meter (2,600 feet) line of sight
- Simple configuration via PC using base station with Telemetry Toolkit software