Low-Profile Vessel Weighing Load Cell Model: SPWE
The SPWE low profile weighing assembly from Load Cell Central is designed as an alternative to traditional single and double ended shear beam load cells and mounts. Considerably smaller, it is easier to install, less head room is lost, and it weighs accurately with up to 3° off-axis load. Manufactured from 17-4 stainless steel* with a welded seal, this vessel weighing load cell assembly is well suited to outdoor and corrosive environments.
* Standard base plate for 150K-450K is square and painted alloy steel.
(lb) 1K, 2.5K, 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K, 25K, 35K, 50K, 60K, 75K, 100K, 125K, 150K, 200K, 225K, 250K, 350K, 450K
- Low profile 1.3" for 1-10K lb to 4.75" for 225K lb
- Compact, the SPWE load cells weigh up to 30% less than traditional assemblies
- Fully welded, stainless steel construction
- 100% side and upload restraint
- 150% overload protection and 300% ultimate overload
- 3 degree non-parallel accomodation
- Simple design, reduces installation errors
- Round design allows easy cleaning and less debris accumulation
Example showing the integrated load cell and mount SPWE compared to the traditional double ended beam DES7 load cell and mounting assembly Duramount 7-S3. Each design has its unique advantages.
Call Load Cell Central for expert advice when designing your weighing system.