Batching Scale Systems - Vessel Weighing Systems
Load Cell Central ships hundreds of vessel / hopper / silo batching scales and weighing systems to customers around the world each year. These systems can be pre-calibrated at Load Cell Central and in most cases shipped still interconnected, saving time and confusion, allowing for near plug-and-play operation for every batch weighing system. Since every application is different, we recommend contacting Load Cell Central to discuss your unique batch weighing requirements so that our experienced staff can recommend the appropriate load cells and weighing electronics.
A sales technician will need to know the following information to provide you with the most suitable scale system.
• Is the vessel indoors or outdoors?
• Will the load cells be used in tension or compression?
• How many support points (legs)?
• What is the dead load (weight of the vessel, motors, mixers, etc.)?
• What is the maximum live load (product weight)?
Once these questions have been answered we can get into the weighing electronics part of the system.
• What power is available for the inidicator or amplifier (24VDC, 115VAC, or 220VAC)?
• Is a local display of the weight needed near the scale? Is an analog or digital signal needed to interface to a PLC?
• Will Load Cell Central's indicator or amplifier be required to perform the filling, dispensing, or batching processes, or is that manual, or controlled by another device?